Sunday 14 June 2009

21 Question?

these question are for me and only me, but can you guys give me an answer to these question,

1. Why do I love you?
2. Why do I care so much about you?
3. Why do I need you?
4. What makes me love you?
5. Why am I wasting my life with you?
6. Will I ever be happy?
7. Why Can't you love me too?
8. When will you give me your heart like I gave mine to you?
9. What do I have to do to make you love me too?
10. Why won't you ever think with your brain instead of using your Ass?
11. When is the right time to make you love me?
12. What can make you love me?
13. Who can make me happy?
14. Who is the right one for me?
15. Who will love me?
16. When is the right time for me to be happy?
17. how can I be happy?
18. Where will you love me?
19. Why aren't you the right one?
20. When is the right time for me to accept reality?
21. When does my true love come to my life?