Tuesday 9 June 2009

change of heart

well I'm not saying that I don't like girls anymore but I'm tired of getting a broken heart, it seems to me that I'm not the type of guy that girls like, I'm trash, stupid, Fat men I'm hopeless when it comes to girls, I'm just not like my other friends having fun with lots of girls, I dunno why, but I hate being a playboy playing with all them girls and what not, well I hate being me, I don't get the ladies mind, I don't know what to say what to do, and what so ever FUCK I hate my love life, it sucks like shit,
I said I like chichi but I love Parcelia ah men this sucks big balls, and I also hate that me and parcel are separating shes far away from me now, but still she's always in my heart, I love her so much and here I go again with her AWW FUCKKK THIS SHITTTT
well now I'm be just a normal boy(man) who will not like girls until I'm in collage