Tuesday 7 July 2009

my feelings for her

well as you know blog, I've moved on from my last love and now I'm painfully in love again I guess?
well this sucks like shit, cause I'm afraid I might get another broken heart, but what's love without a broken heart?? no such life will always be perfect,
well there's this new girl an 8th grader she is cute,sweet, un-careable but I don't know why I really like her.... this is awkward but whatever there's more to her then meets the eye hahaha Hopefully that right, well lets start from the beginning she came into my life in about 2 weeks from now, I really enjoy my time with her even though I haven't gone out with her but its cool I can make that happen
I call her goofy cause she makes me smile and she's really cute and funny, I don't want to talk about her too much well I do but not here sorry blog hehe well I'll give you the 411 some other day goodbyee blog see you next time